Performance Management System
About the Seminar
A Performance Management System provides an objective and effective framework to evaluate and enhance the productivity of the workforce. The seminar will provide the knowledge and tools to enable the participant to develop a basic performance management system.
- To provide participants with an understanding of the concepts, methodology, and application of Performance Management System (PMS)
- To provide awareness on how organizational goals serve the basis for departmental and individual awareness
- To learn methods of measuring individual performance
Who Should Participate
- human resource managers and personnel
- business owners
II. Rationale for Performance Management
III. Phases of Performance Management
- Performance Planning
- Performance Coaching
- Rewards and Career Development
IV. Performance Appraisal Methods
V. Common Problems Encountered
VI. Tips for Effective Performance Appraisal
VII. Performance Measurement Programs
VIII. Overview of Current Methodologies
- Management by Objective
- Balanced Scorecard
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
- “The topic was very informative…We were all given the chance to raise questions, and ask the speaker our concerns.” – M. Gamba
- “Overall, I learned so much from the seminar. The resource speaker handled the seminar so well – Excellent!” – M. Almeda
- “The speaker delivered the topic smoothly.” – R. Auditor
- “Questions were all answered.” – G. de Leon
- “This is the first time I attended BusinessCoach training and I am impressed with the speaker. I will surely recommend my other staff to attend other training.” – G. Quemquem
- “Very informative and the topic was presented well. Obviously, the speaker is an expert on his field and I would like to hear more of other topics that you offer. Overall, I rate it as A+.” – T. Soler